Care Guide KJ Stoneware Matte Solid Surface Stoneware
Matte White & Matte Black
KJ Stoneware Matte Solid Surface (acrylic resin + aluminium hydroxide + pigment) a liquid poured composite stone
with high grade strength and resistant properties.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
• Clean any marks or stains as soon as they occur.
• Clean with warm soapy water and a microfibre cloth to remove most markings or a
• Solid surface is easy to maintain using natural cleaning products.
• For matte white solid surface products, fine grade sandpaper can be used to remove
stains or markings in some instances. Cleaning Kit provided with every KJ Stoneware Bath and Basin.
• Magic sponge with water.
• Do not use chemicals or abrasive cleaners. This includes:
- Bleach and bleaching agents
- Ammonium and ammonium agents
- Highly acidic cleaners
- Alcohol and mineral-based solvents
• Limit exposure to high levels of salt.
• If your product comes into contact with any of these chemicals, rinse immediately with
warm soapy water.
• Avoid scourers and rough brushes for cleaning.
• Avoid contact with sharp objects which could chip or scratch the surface.
• Do not put heat directly on surface.
KJ Stoneware offer returns less all shipping & reasonable handling costs. Return shipping & handling will also be deducted from initial purchase price. All returns must be notified within 24 hours via email to info@KJstoneware.com
Refunds will only be processed once product is recieved back to the warehouse and inspected to make sure of no damage, any damage to the product will void any return of funds.
KJ Stoneware securly packs and seals all items before shipping, insurance will be added to all freight for the peace of mind of both the purchaser and KJ Stoneware. Shipping times vary, standard prcatice is 1-2 days handling and up to 7 days door to door shipping.